Are you ready to look and feel better this year? Whether you are trying to lose 5 or 50 pounds, we can help you achieve your goals on the 12-week George Foreman® Grills Weight Loss Challenge. Sign up now for eligibility to WIN the Grand Prize of $2,500, and learn how to:
Once you sign up, you will receive our FREE George Foreman® Grills Weight Loss Challenge Kit, which includes:
- Set realistic weight loss goals
- Cook and enjoy delicious, balanced meals
- Incorporate simple activity into your daily routine
- Lose pounds and inches while gaining energy and confidence
- 28 full days of balanced meals + snacks, including delicious recipes that are specially developed to cook on your George Foreman® Grill
- 2 sets of strength and cardio workouts that let you select your fitness level and build up to your goal
- Grocery Shopping Guide and Cheat Sheet
- Calorie Calculator
- George Foreman® Grill Time and Temperature Cooking Chart
- Worksheets to track your success
- …And many more tips and tricks to support you along the way
Meet The Expert
Sarah Berndt is a Registered Dietitian and co-owner of Hybrid Fitness
and Fit Fresh Cuisine
. She co-owns the businesses with her husband Ryan Berndt. She is also a certified personal trainer and holds advanced certifications in Adult Weight Management.
Sarah is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison with degrees in Zoology and Dietetics.
Read Sarah's FAQs
Introducing Gina Neely!
Gina Neely is a celebrity chef and one half of the dynamic duo that is Pat and Gina Neely, best known for their national hit show, “Down Home with the Neelys” on the Food Network SM
. She is also a “knock-out” after taking the George Foreman Grills Weight Loss Challenge and is now offering original low calorie recipes, tips, tricks and support, so that others can lose weight too.
Gina is a successful restaurateur and best-selling author of “The Neelys' Celebration Cookbook: Down-Home Meals for Every Occasion” and “Down Home with the Neelys: A Southern Family Cookbook”. Gina recently brought her delicious southern cuisine to New York City with the opening of Neely's Barbecue Parlor. She currently lives in Memphis with her husband and their two daughters.
Knock-out Meals by Gina Neely