Mrs. Reliable's Favorite Recipe
Parmesan Lemon Chicken
The sharpness of Parmesan and citrus of lemon bring out amazing flavors for this dinner staple.
- 1 ½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated), separated
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 3-4 lemons
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 stick (½ cup) melted butter, separated
- 8 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- Optional: fresh parsley, 1 lemon for topping
- Preheat George Foreman Grill and Broil to 400°F.
- Grab three bowls. Add flour to one bowl.
- Combine bread crumbs, ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, dried parsley and about 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and stir.
- In final bowl, add 1-2 teaspoons lemon zest, 4-5 tablespoons lemon juice, minced garlic, and 5 tablespoons melted butter. Stir. Remove 4 tablespoons of this mixture and set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts to size of tenders (about 1-inch strips) or use chicken tenders.
- Coat in flour, heavily dredge in garlic-lemon mixture, and then coat in Parmesan bread crumb mixture.
- Place on prepared sheet pan. Use any remaining Parmesan bread crumb mixture and sprinkle over tenders. Sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning over tenders.
- Use oven mitts or hot pads to remove top grill plate and place on heat resistant surface. Sprinkle chicken tenders with remaining cheese and turn Grill & Broil to “Broil” function after removing top grill plate.
- Allow to broil until crispy top layer forms and cheese is melted but not burnt or approximately 2 minutes.
- If desired, place lemon slices over chicken (optional).
Dad's Favorite Recipe
apricot-glazed pork chops
Use the broiler on your George Foreman Grill & Broil to make this amazing, sweet and crispy holiday recipe.
- 2 pork chops
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix apricot preserves and white wine in small bowl.
- Remove top grill plate from George Foreman Grill & Broil and turn to “Broil” mode.
- Place two pork chops on lower plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Allow to broil for 3-4 minutes
- Turn pork chops over. Spoon apricot mixture over top of pork chops then allow to broil for 3-4 more minutes.
- Remove from broiler and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Garnish with any remaining sauce and serve!