1. For the marinade: combine the soy sauce, mirin, green onions, dry sherry, light brown sugar, ginger, garlic and chile sauce in a small bowl and whisk together.
2. Put the pork medallions in a gallon storage bag and pour the marinade in. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the salsa ingredients. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until needed.
4. Preheat grill to 425°F. Once preheated, place the pork medallions on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part reads 145°F or above.
5. Place on a plate and top with salsa.
Note: Can use boneless pork chops instead of pork tenderloin. There is enough marinade for 6 pork chops.