No matter what happens on the gridiron, game day is a win when you’ve got great food to share with friends. What’s the best way to make sure everyone’s satisfied?
Bring out the grill.
George Foreman® Indoor/Outdoor Grill
When you’re hosting the tailgate, you’re like the quarterback and your grill is the playmaking wide receiver you rely on for every possession.
So you need a grill with the pedigree and the skills to get the job done.
- 15+ Servings: Feed all your friends. (Even the ones rooting for the other team.)
- Fully Electric: No charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups. Best of all—no hassle.
- Adjustable Temperature Control: Dial in the perfect heat for burgers, chicken wings, steaks, and whatever else is on the lineup.
- Nonstick Coating: It’s durable and easy to clean. Simple as that.
- Indoor/Outdoor: The stand lets you grill on the patio or in the yard, and it’s removable so you can bring the grill indoors at the drop of a hat.
Check out where to find your own Indoor/Outdoor Grill.