AS PART OF OUR MISSION TO HELP RAISE FOOD INSECURITY AWARENESS, GEORGE FOREMAN HELPED DONATE OVER 1.5 MILLION MEALS* TO FEEDING AMERICA.
Food prices and supply chain disruptions are affecting food banks, and households' budgets for millions of families are tightening. We're all in this together.
WHAT DOES FOOD INSECURITY LOOK LIKE?
- A lack of consistent access to enough food to live an active, healthy life.**
- Not knowing when or where you will eat your next meal.
- Having to make impossible decisions like choosing between buying food or paying for medicine.
- There's so much you can do— even if you don't have a lot of time.
- Visit Feeding America to learn ways you can help like giving a donation or volunteering at your local food bank.